No more leaking gas can nozzles.
No more spilling into the lake or ocean.
No more slow fill self-venting cans.
No more tired arms for holding 40lb cans up for 3 minutes each.
No more scooping with buckets to drain boat covers.
- 1” Inside Diameter Self-Priming Shaker Style Siphon
- 6’ Anti-Static Hose with HUGE 1” Inside Diameter
- NO SPRING or other mechanical parts inside to fail or clog the siphon!!!
- Anti-static hose and copper jiggler style nozzle with industrial strength glass ball makes the FlowPro Siphon safe for use with Fuel, Gas, Light Oils, Water and non-corrosive Chemicals
- Transfer up to 10 gallons per minute with ease, no electricity or primer ball needed
- Perfect for filling, draining and transferring liquids
- Change the way you put gas in your powersport, watersport and offroad vehicles
- Drain rain water from boat covers, barrels, pool covers and more
HOW TO USE A FLOWPRO SIPHON
Step 1: Insert hose into container to be filled
Step 2: Insert copper siphon nozzle into container with liquid
Step 3: Shake hose up and down rapidly in a hammering like motion 3-6 times until fluid starts flowing fully
Step 4: Sit back and enjoy less effort
Note: If fuel tank becomes full, immediately remove siphon nozzle from gas tank to stop fuel transfer.
Step 5: When liquid container is almost empty, tilt slightly to allow all liquid to fully siphon
Step 6: Now, get back to doing what you love!